The FosTech Echo AR-II AR-15 Binary Drop-In Trigger is an advanced safety trigger featuring three different fire settings: Safe, Semi-Automatic, and Echo Mode. Featuring patented technology, the FosTech Echo AR-II AR-15 Drop-In Trigger is approved by the ATF, with safety being the utmost priority. One-round is fired when the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger. If the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second-round will not fire upon release.
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled and when the trigger is released.
- Patented design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- Patented technology licensed through Franklin Armory inside the Echo AR-II Trigger, including U.S. Pat. Nos. 9,952,012 and 9,952,013.
- Technology licensed through Hiperfire inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- Reliable function in Echo Mode