The Elf Tactical SE Drop-In Trigger maintains the Elftmann reputation for quality, craftsmanship and customer service in an affordable package. The mid-weight hammer combined with the exclusive .043 double wound polished piano wire hammer spring provides reliable ignition and fast lock time. Made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. The trigger has extremely short takeup, a clean crisp break, and a very short and positive reset. The pull weight is 3.5lb, non-adjustable with a non-skeletonized trigger shoe and no bearings. Don’t be fooled, the SE Trigger can stand up any trigger made. The ultra-light housing is standard with a total physical weight of just 2.3oz.
- Compatible: Any mil-spec AR-15
- Weight: 2.3 oz
- Pull Weight: Non-adjustable 3.5lb pull weight. (50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Exclusive double wound hammer spring
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Assembly: Designed for rugged, trouble-free use
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- The unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating the possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!