The Elf Tactical Drop-In Service Trigger compliments the needs for law enforcement and military duty. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings so it has an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Elfmann Tactical’s exclusive .043 double wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensures full ignition of any ammo, including .308 and 7.62×39. Pull weight from 4lbs to 7lbs is easy to adjust in seconds because you don’t need to remove the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system is vital because of the wire EDM machined hardened A2 tool steel. Available in curved or straight, the trigger is also light because the design utilizes aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins.
Shooters can compare the finest custom 1911 triggers with the amazingly short takeup and glass-rod crisp break. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for a sufficient, adjustable trigger for your service AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
- The Elf Tactical Drop-In Service Trigger fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 7lbs without removing from lower
- Proprietary Double-Double torsion hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of any ammunition
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- The unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4″ width eliminating the possibility of wear and double-firing
- High-performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!