The Elf Tactical Pro Component Trigger is the same as the Elf Tactical Match Pro Trigger without the drop-in housing restrictions. Component triggers have an advantage over drop-in cassette-style triggers because there are no extreme and tight housing constraints, blocking dust and dirt to keep the trigger running.
Like the Elf Tactical Drop-In Match Trigger, the Elf Tactical Pro Component Trigger utilizes the proprietary ELF PRO-LOCK threaded mounting system. The combination of aerospace grade sealed bearings and precision ground threaded bushings, with screws instead of traditional pins, provides a rock-solid trigger system. Since their inception, AR platforms have always used pins to mount the lower receiver’s trigger and hammer. This new threaded system adds a “solid” level you need because you can feel the difference. The Pro Component is not your average forged steel component AR trigger. It is made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel. The trigger is so easy to keep clean. It features a crisp-break and positive-reset to take duty or competition rifles to the next level. Installation can be done in minutes using the supplied installation screws.
If you are looking for the finest, most robust, and precise component trigger upgrade for your AR-15, AR-10 or PCC platform, this is the trigger system for you.
- 3.5 lb Pull weight after a short break-in
- Proprietary Threaded mounting system for rock-solid installation.
- Compatible with ALL calibers – 5.56, 9mm, .308 etc.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Standard pin size, no large pin Colt)
- The trigger is Drop-Safe
- Factory Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy.
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of the primer.
- Precision EDM wire cut hardened American tool steel.
- The unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4″ width eliminating the possibility of wear and double-firing
- High-performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!