The FosTech Echo AK-47 Trigger is a drop-in trigger for the AK-47 Platform. The Echo AK-47 Trigger is a response trigger that allows the shooter to fire a round on the pull and release the trigger. The Echo AK-47 Encompasses the same patented trigger lock technology as the Echo AR-II. The trigger lock keeps the operator from running the firearm. The Echo AK-47, like the Echo AR-II, has multiple patents from multiple companies. Please click here to see our full list of patents.
The Echo Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires on trigger pull.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled and also when the trigger is released.
The FosTech Echo AK-47 Trigger works with stamped AK’s. As a general rule, milled AK’s should also use as long as you are willing to do with the mode selector plate and the trigger blade in some cases. We have yet to find a gun that it won’t fit in. It’s the parts outside of the receiver that generally causes issues. However, many AK-style rifles/pistols have manufacturing differences, so individual results may vary.
Milled AK’s tested to be compatible:
- Molot-Oruzhie LTD – Vepr Rak Com Bloc
- Childers Guns- CG1
- Century Arms – AK63DS
- Arsenal – SAM7R
- Arsenal – SAM7SF
- Interarms – AKM47
- Riley Defense Inc. / Morrissey Inc, – AAM-74
- CAI (Century Arms Int) – N-PAP M70
- CAI (Century Arms Int) – WASR-10