Devil Dog Concepts’ Side Charging Handle System: The HARD CHARGER REAR (HCR) mounts to the First (Rearmost) Picatinny slot replacing the existing charging handle, turning your rifle into a side charger.
The Hard Charger Rear mounting option leaves available, the forward sections of the rail, for optic mounting. This mounting option is designed for shooters who run scopes from the prone and Competition shooters not using a Back Up Sight. The HCRoption also allows more forward room on the rail to set up your optic for longer eye relief and length of pull.
No longer do you have to rebuild your upper receiver or buy a new rifle to have the side charging capability!!
All variants of the Hard Charger (ie: HC, HCT, and HCR) Side Charging Handle System are compatible with any Standard, Forged, Flat top AR-15 / M-16 type rifle platform.
- Mounts to the First (Rearmost) Picatinny slot, turning your rifle into a side charger.
- Replaces Exisiting Charging Handle
- No Machining. No modifications.
- Mil-spec anodized 7075 Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Impact Resistant Polycarbonate.
- Weighs under 5 ounces.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,746,263
- U.S. Trademark Reg. No. 5,354,510
Does not work on billet receivers, left eject rifles, and is not .308 compatible.