The Rise Armament RA-535 Trigger .308/.223 features a crazy-fast reset, nearly nonexistent over-travel, and a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the RA-535 Advanced Performance Trigger (APT) helps you fire more quickly and accurately, making it one of the top precision triggers in the firearms industry. The single-stage trigger group is easy to install. Includes free anti-rotation pins with every Rise Armament RA-535 Trigger .308/.223 order.
Designed and developed by Rise Armament, the RA-535 High-Performance Trigger fits .308/.223 caliber rifle platforms and will take your accuracy to the next level.
- Single-stage, 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz.
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
- Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Anti-rotation pins included
- Fits most 308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Manufactured & assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places—two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Contained in RISE Armament’s signature bright red 8625 hard coat anodized aluminum housing
- The set screws in the housing should be used with any trigger pins
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385