Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, the LE145 features a crisp, balanced break.
Praised for its responsiveness and dependability, it’s ideal for applications ranging from law enforcement and military to hunting. The single-stage trigger has a clean break and 4.5-pound pull for enhanced accuracy and a drop safety feature for enhanced security. Its fully contained, drop-in design makes it quick and easy to install with no special skills needed. This is your safe, dependable upgrade in performance.
Includes free anti-walk pins.
Large Pin Colt Style bushings (.170) available upon request. Please request for large pin bushings in the comments section when ordering or contact our customer support team at 844-757-3308.
- Single-stage trigger system
- 4.5-lb. pull weight
- Clean, balanced break
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- KNS pins recommended (available here) but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions linked below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Lifetime guarantee from RISE.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385