Get the look and feel you want from your rifle by upgrading to the Timney Triggers Ruger® 10/22 Trigger. Timney Triggers designed these Rifle Triggers for drop-in installation, and each trigger comes completely assembled, allowing you to equip it to your weapon with needing a qualified gunsmith. The Timney Triggers Ruger 10/22 Aftermarket Trigger is outfitted with an extended magazine release to complete your rifle build. Each trigger is set at 2.75 lbs. with no creep, delivering crisp, clean breaks for hunting and target practice. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum, the housing of these are built tough to survive your shooting adventures yet light enough to keep your weapon from weighing you down. However, the trigger itself, as well as the sear and hammer, are crafted from heat-treated steel for maximum durability that you can rely on with every pull. Greatly enhance your shot in the field by installing this Timney Triggers Replacement Trigger for the Ruger 10/22.
- The trigger allows you to become more accurate with your rifle.
- No gunsmith needed, easy to install.
- Operates with one finger for exceptional ease and accessibility in the field.
- Ready for the range, no adjustments needed.
- Provides a custom fit for every shooter.
- A drop-in, complete assembly trigger.
- Features an extended magazine release designed by Timney.
- The trigger is set at 1.5 – 2 pounds from the factory, with no creep.